Title Insurance and Real Estate Law
The Law Office of Darrin C. Dinello provides professional and sophisticated legal advice to many individuals and businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania. Our clients include individual buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, business buyers and sellers of commercial real estate, large and small commercial lessors and lessees.
Mr. Dinello advises his clients on a full range of real estate matters, including:
- Issuing of title insurance and performing real estate settlements for individuals purchasing residential properties.
- Issuing of title insurance and performing real estate settlements for businesses and business entities purchasing commercial properties.
- Acquisition and disposition of residential and commercial real estate.
1031 tax-deferred exchanges for businesses and individuals buying and selling residential or commercial real estate.
- Commercial leasing, including office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties.
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use condominium and planned community developments, including traditional neighborhood developments and communities involving master associations, as well as shopping center and office condominiums.
- Real estate financing, including residential and commercial mortgages and promissory notes.
Since its inception, The Law Office of Darrin C. Dinello and William Penn Settlement Agency,
Ltd. have handled over 8,000 real estate related cases and we pride ourselves in putting our
clients first and treating them with the utmost professionalism and courtesy that they deserve.
Website delivered by netMagic LLC